Unemployed Florida

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unemployed Florida
Unemployed Florida
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be your Own Boss Today!

Go down

Be your Own Boss Today! Empty Be your Own Boss Today!

Post  Icareaboutyourgoals Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:26 pm

Want to find out if you would be interested in exploring other avenues in order to make the extra money that you need?! I joined this industry because as a Representative I believe that as women(men) we always know that there is something more that we can do with our lives, or someone's life that we can impact..and with this Industry, the opportunity is there, where you can BE YOUR OWN BOSS,earn rewards-your own car, DIAMONDS, and many more wonderful prizes..Being apart of a goal-driven team, I've been around so many positive women, women who want to see me succeed and are working with me to achieve my goals...the advantage of being apart of a multi-billion dollar company is definitely worth it. Most importantly the philosophy that our founder left behind is strictly laid down on a spiritual foundation, so for all my spiritually motivated companions, you tell me, with God in the midst there is no way that having your own business and joining the team would be regrettable! Right? So if you are interested in making your own choices, spending more quality time with your loved ones because you pull all the strings and at the same time enjoying and enriching another person's life...please contact me at janelle_sherman@hotmail.com.. Take that leap of faith my friend it can be a life changing experience! Smile Ask me how today! God Bless!

Icareaboutyourgoals

Back to top Go down