Unemployed Florida

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unemployed Florida
Unemployed Florida
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General EB Discussion - Ongoing

+87
snugglebear
Ar
frogpatch
Evelyn
Michael55
rosemary
Steve_
MerryL
gaineslady
UEINFL
ThatGirl03
Chris U.
michelle
jessica2009
hsd
Judy
Unemployed Mamma
sharonB
grandmom49
Hoppy
scrappy367
LindaLou
connorsgp
Sheila
studioWI
nanny
stein113
jamfaf
Jeff
eitherhalf
John in Orlando
frustratedinfl
kittyg59
Montanakat
maybee
jim jam
jim stratton
jkaplan2195
Beaches
dzabuk
Kirby
johnhwclarke
DisneyDean
garyb
Marc
waybol
GonzoFL
riceckr
Me From Jax
anotherunemployed
Robbi314
RobinSamRyan
SaraJ
surfer
sc4ram
waiting in St Lucie
waiting
pyrox
barbi65
katie
ddee2026
gregFL
irwinojames
nancym
elissa
daytonawanda
Teresa
brb2007
Robyn
LJ
marryp2007
jax123
jon813
floridagirl
Jenn
Cam in FL
Tampa Bay - Anna
hungry in orange city
suicidal
Jacqui
sherbetarchitect
ArleneG
J in FL
trishl127
A-A-A-A79
Maggi MIami
Unemployed In Orlando
91 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

General EB Discussion - Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: General EB Discussion - Ongoing

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:56 am

gotta run some errands, be back later this afternoon Smile
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

https://unemployed-florida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

General EB Discussion - Ongoing - Page 2 Empty Re: General EB Discussion - Ongoing

Post  Tampa Bay - Anna Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:05 am

Unemployed In Orlando wrote:
suicidal wrote:I filed on 6/16 and still no info changes to my acct as of this morning. So, no need to start thinking negative and I called they told me to wait 4-6 weeks. I'm hoping I don't have to wait that long but AWI has never provided me with correct info over the phone anyway.

Hang in there! I saw at the old forum that someone was told they werent working over the weekend due to some system maintenance. Crossing my fingers that they get you guys in the system with some updated account information this week!! Exclamation

Yep! That was me....Sarah Peck @ AWI told me that the system was shut down for the weekend, but would be fired back up for Monday. Keeping my fingers crossed Very Happy
Tampa Bay - Anna
Tampa Bay - Anna

Back to top Go down

Post  Tampa Bay - Anna Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:06 am

Thanks UIO for setting up this new forum, great job! Very Happy
Tampa Bay - Anna
Tampa Bay - Anna

Back to top Go down

General EB Discussion - Ongoing - Page 2 Empty I keep holdin' on....

Post  Cam in FL Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:14 am

filed online on 6/24....still no account updates.....growing a little tired of waiting! Crying or Very sad
Cam in FL
Cam in FL

Back to top Go down

Post  suicidal Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:16 am

I'd like to know what date they are processing now. Sarah Peck stating system was down this weekend do not guarantee my filed application dated 6/16 is the next batch to be process. But thanks tampa bay at least I have reason to remain patience now lol

suicidal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenn Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:48 am

I'm not sure what date they are working on, but they did tell me today to check after noon for more updates.
Jenn
Jenn

Back to top Go down

Post  floridagirl Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:00 pm

Anybody else suppose to claim today and getting the message that there are no weeks to claim?? I have been trying for the past hour. My account was updated last Wednesday, a check for one week issued on Thursday and am suppose to claim my weeks today. I originally claimed six week when I filed but still have only received the one.

floridagirl

Back to top Go down

General EB Discussion - Ongoing - Page 2 Empty what time do they update??

Post  jon813 Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Does anyone know what time they usually update the site?

jon813

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenn Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:10 pm

Florida girl, check the claiming retro weeks thread, that is probably where you'll find the best info on that, what I heard for myself today in the same situation, it has to do with the original determination vs. the right determination and the system could still be accessing old info....I was told to check after 12 pm today to see if it had updated.
Jenn
Jenn

Back to top Go down

Post  jax123 Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:14 pm

I just want to thank everyone for all the info I have been reading in this thread but after reading all of this I am concerned about my claim because I applied online on June 3rd and I have not gotten any other info reguarding this except for the paper application. I am concerned because some of you have said that they are processing these claims by date and the date I applied was before any of the date's that I have read so far in this thread. Are they really doing this by date?

jax123

Back to top Go down

Post  floridagirl Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:26 pm

Thanks Jenn for the reply. I sure hope it's resolved today.

floridagirl

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacqui Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:17 pm

Jenn did you get anything? Mine now says: The system is not available now due to processing of payments. Please try back later.

Good sign I guess. I got to claim my weeks this morning so lets see where that goes in a bit!!

Jacqui

Back to top Go down

Post  suicidal Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:30 pm

Laughs, I just check my account and still show zero balance. Last activity date 06/15. So, no updates here. I'm hoping something happen soon or later.

suicidal

Back to top Go down

Post  jon813 Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:08 pm

just checked they are updating.

jon813

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam in FL Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Has anyone called in to AWI today and if so, have you gotten a hold of someone intelligent? I called Barbara Dickey's number, hit # 0, and the phone just rings off the hook and then eventually disconnects....please let me know if anyone has a better # or contact....thanks!

disregard this post.....I just got through to someone that wasn't the least bit happy that I ended up at her extension. She advised me to continue to WAIT!

Last edited by Cam in FL on Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cam in FL
Cam in FL

Back to top Go down

Post  jon813 Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:28 pm

the site is updated now.

jon813

Back to top Go down

Post  jon813 Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:29 pm

but it still won't let me claim my weeks.

jon813

Back to top Go down

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:28 pm

FYI - just posted some "need to know" info over in the claiming retro weeks thread you guys should read cyclops

https://unemployed-florida.forumotion.com/latest-2009-eb-news-f1/claiming-retro-weeks-online-t7.htm#61

Last edited by Unemployed In Orlando on Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link to the other post)
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacqui Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:36 pm

Yeah I give up, after claiming 15 weeks this morning and the update at noon, my claim information now reads my old info, no checks issued, today to claim weeks and not allowing me to. What ever update they did this weekend screwed everything up. But I am sure it will all fix it's self in the next couple days. I just would like to know a definite amount. Thats all.

Jacqui

Back to top Go down

Post  hungry in orange city Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:38 pm

Someone just called from me from AWI -850-617-4799, said his supervisor sent him an e-mail to call me. I almost had a heart attack, thinking the worst (canceled claim, wrong info or some crap). He was just following up on a phone call I made the other day where they said they would call me back. He said everything looked fine and it is currently 'processing'. He said everyone should be in the system by the 17th.
hungry in orange city
hungry in orange city

Back to top Go down

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:45 pm

hungry in orange city wrote:Someone just called from me from AWI -850-617-4799, said his supervisor sent him an e-mail to call me. I almost had a heart attack, thinking the worst (canceled claim, wrong info or some crap). He was just following up on a phone call I made the other day where they said they would call me back. He said everything looked fine and it is currently 'processing'. He said everyone should be in the system by the 17th.

Now we are dodging calls from AWI? affraid lol jk
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hungry in orange city Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:56 pm

Unemployed In Orlando wrote:
hungry in orange city wrote:Someone just called from me from AWI -850-617-4799, said his supervisor sent him an e-mail to call me. I almost had a heart attack, thinking the worst (canceled claim, wrong info or some crap). He was just following up on a phone call I made the other day where they said they would call me back. He said everything looked fine and it is currently 'processing'. He said everyone should be in the system by the 17th.

Now we are dodging calls from AWI? affraid lol jk

Yeah, I didnt even answer it, he left a messsage. I panicked and called him right back.
hungry in orange city
hungry in orange city

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam in FL Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Thanks for the info Hungry! I will let it rest until Friday! Rolling Eyes
Cam in FL
Cam in FL

Back to top Go down

Post  floridagirl Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Ok, i was finally just able to claim my weeks and it says a payment was issued today for 7 weeks!!!

floridagirl

Back to top Go down

General EB Discussion - Ongoing - Page 2 Empty jenn

Post  marryp2007 Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:12 pm

hi jenn did you get a check in the mail today Shocked

marryp2007

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next