Unemployed Florida

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unemployed Florida
Unemployed Florida
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone else no longer getting mailed reminders to claim weeks?

2 posters

Go down

Is anyone else no longer getting mailed reminders to claim weeks? Empty Is anyone else no longer getting mailed reminders to claim weeks?

Post  qwe Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:48 pm

I haven't been received my last 2 reminders to claim and am wondering if this is happening to others or if this is something I should be worried about?

I have been unemployed since the 1st of this year and still have credits in my account. I was able to claim 2 weeks ago and it went through with no problem. I will have to claim again this coming Monday.

I am just wondering if maybe they stopped sending out reminders or if for some bizarre reason I am just no longer getting them. I would rather not call them since it takes days to get through to someone and really don't feel like wasting money (cell phone).

qwe

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else no longer getting mailed reminders to claim weeks? Empty Re: Is anyone else no longer getting mailed reminders to claim weeks?

Post  nanny Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:16 pm

Yes, I am not getting reminders either, in fact when I do get a human being to talk to about my claim which has been nothing but a big pain so far, I don't even get reliable information. Right now I am wondering why I am not intilted to my tier 1 EUC benefits which I just received a letter from them about Monday. I file again next Tuesday and I am hoping this will be straightened out before then. I too have been layed off since Jan 1st when my company sent half its business to Mexico. I am in Brevard Co, and jobs here are almost not to be found. I can only hope things will get better but not with Scott in charge of Florida, what a mistake he is.

nanny

http://ladysanddollar@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down