Unemployed Florida

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unemployed Florida
Unemployed Florida
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Checkout Code For Resume Help

2 posters

Go down

Free Checkout Code For Resume Help Empty Free Checkout Code For Resume Help

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:59 pm

I just got a private message from someone with a company who saw Jims article in Orlando Sentinel and wanted to help us out, I am posted the message below Very Happy

Contact] My company would like to help
From Guest To Unemployed In Orlando, Today at 14:48

Hello - My name is James Gregware and I am President of a company called ProRezOnline.com We are an online resume company that helps get people noticed in the job application process. I read the article in the newspaper and thought it might help to offer our services free of charge. We have created a discount promotional code ("pif" - which stands for "pay it forward") and if your members use this code, there will be no charge. It normally sells for $99.

Please check out the site and see what you think. Seems to be working very well as we were just featured in BusinessWeek and I will be heading to Colorado to do a TV interview with CBS and then to NY to do the same with NBC. I hope your members find it equally as successful. Please let me know if I can be of any further help. I can be reached at 407-568-3168.

James Gregware

The website is www.ProRezOnline.com

Here are some of the highlights the company features's:

Features of a ProRezOnline resume:

A new ProRezOnline user is given 7 completely independent personalized Flash resumes webpages, each with their own unique internet address links for email purposes. (Can tailor each resume of the seven to each job or employer)

If desired, the resume form has an option to type in search terms and descriptions. These are the keys typical search engines like Google and Yahoo use to provide results when someone performs an online search. This data is integrated into the resume code enabling the user to be found and listed for many typical online searches performed by recruiters and employers.

The patent pending process essential ly eliminates instances of resume fraud where resume submissions are solicited by bogus job boards to ultimately resell the personal information. With ProRezOnline, the resume can be sent to only those people the user wishes to share the information with.

The form allows for uploading a personal contact graphic or picture (if desired) as well as a word or pdf resume for paper printing later on.

The user’s name web address that is created can be emailed to anyone, anywhere at any time saving substantial costs over the traditional resume process. The expense incurred for paper, folders and postage are eliminated. This can save several hundred dollars and provide a powerful environmental impact. (Approximately 1.5 billion sheets of paper are used specifically for resumes in any given month in the USA alone).

For recipients wanting instant access to all information, there is a user "Profile Snapshot" which appears just below the template for an instant assessment of what the candidate offers.

The ability to create active hyperlinks is incorporated anywhere throughout the flash resume.
Accordingly, any online work can be easily presented and viewed.

A person who has purchased the service can log in at anytime and edit his or her information and/or switch to any of the other templates. They can do this without limit and can also deactivate their resume at anytime as well.

There is a Frequently Asked Questions page providing additional information and tips on how to write the resume content for best effect.

There is an animated tutorial showing the overall processes and many of these benefits at work.
Currently there is no time limitation on the resume services. However we do expect to limit the program to 1 year following graduation. At that time extensions will be available.

Coming Soon:

Member discounts with a multitude of preferred retailers. This list will be constantly expanded as time goes on.

Discount associations with the nation’s premier job coaches (as seen on CNN. MSNBC or quoted by Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, Newsweek or NYTimes)

Complete resume creator which will create and format a printable professional resume from the data entered

Several non-flash, black and white templates being added soon. Several additional flash templates will also be added.

Coming 2010

Optional video introduction up to 60 seconds for those who have a webcam

A retail version to be sold in stores

Pleasse let me know you received my message. Thank you.
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

https://unemployed-florida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Free Checkout Code For Resume Help Empty Re: Free Checkout Code For Resume Help

Post  nancym Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:09 am

That's kinda cool. Think I'll check it out in more detail. Thanks!

Wonder what other freebies we can get from that article? Laughing
nancym
nancym

Back to top Go down