Unemployed Florida

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unemployed Florida
Unemployed Florida
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Work Search Form Requirements

+46
looking for work 2009
seahorse
LindaLou
Sheila
John in Orlando
NELP
surfer
botanyandbodies
sa112263
maybee
grandmom49
JaxKnight
scrappy367
Me From Jax
john
garyb
mom4x
spirit
Unemployed Mamma
nachomama
DLS79
dplboc
mhigurl
pyrox
elissa
astettner
suicidal
riceckr
jim stratton
ArleneG
GonzoFL
help
Robyn
sherbetarchitect
hungry in orange city
Marc
Robbi314
JennyB
sc4ram
WMac
brb2007
daytonawanda
SaraJ
Maggi MIami
nancym
Unemployed In Orlando
50 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Work Search Form Requirements - Page 12 Empty Re: Work Search Form Requirements

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:50 pm

john wrote:Does anyone have info on where on the www.fludinow.com website there is a place to fill out the work search form online? I just claimed my second two weeks today on the EB program and I could not see where I could enter my work search records, or any information about where to fax them.

Please point me in the right direction with a link or something.

***ADMIN EDIT : Please stay within the established topics Very Happy Moving to Work Search thread.

John to answer your question, it should have prompted you to enter the work search req when you claimed weeks online. I am on a new benefit year and have not had to do that yet since my EB was suspended until I exhaust the regular new claim. From the talks I have seen they (AWI) were going to lift this requirement. Anyone else who claimed today that can answer a little bit more definitively? Question
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

https://unemployed-florida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Work Search Form Requirements - Page 12 Empty I claimed today

Post  DLS79 Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:51 pm

I claimed today and entered in my work search information and had no issues. My weeks were paid out today!

DLS79

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:55 pm

well monday came and I claimed again for two more weeks, and I AM STILL waiting for the last two weeks I have NOT received yet. I placed another call to Josh to find out when I will ever recieve those weeks owed to Me. I am still waiting for a call back. I have bills on hold, bills coming in and no money in which to pay them... Mad

spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  john Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Unemployed In Orlando wrote:
john wrote:Does anyone have info on where on the www.fludinow.com website there is a place to fill out the work search form online? I just claimed my second two weeks today on the EB program and I could not see where I could enter my work search records, or any information about where to fax them.

Please point me in the right direction with a link or something.

***ADMIN EDIT : Please stay within the established topics Very Happy Moving to Work Search thread.

John to answer your question, it should have prompted you to enter the work search req when you claimed weeks online. I am on a new benefit year and have not had to do that yet since my EB was suspended until I exhaust the regular new claim. From the talks I have seen they (AWI) were going to lift this requirement. Anyone else who claimed today that can answer a little bit more definitively? Question

I never was prompted and I looked for it. Anyone else with info?

john

Back to top Go down

Post  john Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:59 pm

DLS79 wrote:I claimed today and entered in my work search information and had no issues. My weeks were paid out today!

Can you tell me where on their website, or when during the process it gave you the option of filling out your work search record info?

john

Back to top Go down

Post  Robbi314 Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:11 pm

I had to list my work searches, but unlike 2 weeks ago my account updated today and a check has been issued. I only have 2 more weeks of EB left. Could be that because you are new to EB you don't have to list work searches yet, we didn't for the retroactive period, but the whole program was new then, and we weren't formally informed of the necessary procedure until later. It's really hard to say why they didn't ask you for your work searches. They are all screwed up there. I would just keep good records because they will probably find some excuse to hold up your check and make you produce them.

Robbi314

Back to top Go down

Post  john Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Robbi314 wrote:I had to list my work searches, but unlike 2 weeks ago my account updated today and a check has been issued. I only have 2 more weeks of EB left. Could be that because you are new to EB you don't have to list work searches yet, we didn't for the retroactive period, but the whole program was new then, and we weren't formally informed of the necessary procedure until later. It's really hard to say why they didn't ask you for your work searches. They are all screwed up there. I would just keep good records because they will probably find some excuse to hold up your check and make you produce them.

Thank You. I think the IT system has me on the first two week waiver as you suggest and may not have the screen selection. I will see if I get the DD tomorrow night.

john

Back to top Go down

Work Search Form Requirements - Page 12 Empty Here we go again..

Post  nachomama Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:38 am

I claimed my weeks yesterday and just like the last time... my check isn't showing as issued. Looks like I'll be starting the dreaded phone fiasco again..
I thought they had this mess all straightened out... and were not going to hold checks anymore.. This whole process is driving me nuckin futs!! Mad Mad
nachomama
nachomama

Back to top Go down

Post  GonzoFL Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 am

Seems that AWI was having off and on issues yesterday. From what I gather from this site and others....some claims sailed right through and others.....did not. I would not hesitate to start calling AWI this morning. Not only do they need to know of these issues...it will also help expedite your claim. Hopefully they will have all the kinks worked out of their "Fred Flintstone" system this week. Let us know how it progress's for you today.
GonzoFL
GonzoFL

Back to top Go down

Post  SaraJ Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:29 am

I claimed my weeks this morning. No computer glitches like some were reporting yesterday. Input work searches for both weeks -- ALL INTERNET! Hope I see an update this afternoon, but I may not after reading nachomama post. Keep us posted nachomama......

SaraJ

Back to top Go down

Post  john Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:48 am

SaraJ wrote:I claimed my weeks this morning. No computer glitches like some were reporting yesterday. Input work searches for both weeks -- ALL INTERNET! Hope I see an update this afternoon, but I may not after reading nachomama post. Keep us posted nachomama......

I wasn't given an option to enter my work search records. Did you get a separate screen that just popped up? Below is a copy of my benefits screen and I wondered if yours said "regular unemployment" like mine (even though i am on EB?

The following is current information for your regular unemployment claim:

Your benefit year began on 06/01/08.
Your weekly benefit amount is $275.00.
Your available credits were: $5500.

john

Back to top Go down

Work Search Form Requirements - Page 12 Empty FYI....

Post  Me From Jax Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:16 am

Completed my claim this morning online. Just to be safe, I've left a message with Melody. 2 weeks ago I had to call like everyone else and get my claim forwarded to a supervisor before the check was processed. I hope it processes today!! Will let you guys know what happened after 2!

Me From Jax

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappy367 Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:01 am

Yeah I claimed my EB weeks this morning, at the beginning it said I would have to add my work search info at the end of the claiming weeks, but after I claimed it gave me no option and said thank you you have claimed your weeks. I was all ready to type in job search info too, what a pain in the ass, I hope it gets processed quick. Should this hinder it even though I was given no option to add info?!

scrappy367

Back to top Go down

Post  SaraJ Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:41 am

[quote="john
I wasn't given an option to enter my work search records. Did you get a separate screen that just popped up? Below is a copy of my benefits screen and I wondered if yours said "regular unemployment" like mine (even though i am on EB?

[/quote]

Yes mine says regular unemployment too. When claiming my weeks, it first ask me if I choose to claim the week ending 8/22 as I will have to enter job searches. It asked me that for both weeks. After I answered the standard 4 questions. The screen comes up for you to add your job search info. Hope that helps

SaraJ

Back to top Go down

Work Search Form Requirements - Page 12 Empty CONFUSED

Post  Me From Jax Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:52 pm

I went back to check my claim info... I made a mistake and clicked "claim weeks" instead of info and it brought me to the claim form... AGAIN...That NEVER happens... It always recognizes that I've already filed my weeks and it will usually say "you have no weeks available"... This is scary, should I re-submit?

Me From Jax

Back to top Go down

Post  nancym Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:08 pm

Me From Jax wrote:I went back to check my claim info... I made a mistake and clicked "claim weeks" instead of info and it brought me to the claim form... AGAIN...That NEVER happens... It always recognizes that I've already filed my weeks and it will usually say "you have no weeks available"... This is scary, should I re-submit?

Personally, I would, if I were you. That's how I usually check if my claim went through whenever there is a questionable event while claiming, like a computer or connection hiccup. I've actually been interrupted in a claim, gone back in, and it took me to the last page I was on so I could continue. If it lets you go through your claim again, I would do it; it's also possible that it will just come back up to the work search pages right away, so you can complete that part.
nancym
nancym

Back to top Go down

Work Search Form Requirements - Page 12 Empty Thanks Nancy

Post  Me From Jax Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:17 pm

Nancy, I called and spoke with someone who told me to not re-submit.. Or at least not now, I was advised to wait and see if it went thru and then if after 2:30 it hasn't I should call back... The system is no longer giving me the claim info, it's processing payments.. My fingers are crossed! Hopefully, this is just some new "hiccup" and everything will process correctly... Update you guys later.

Me From Jax

Back to top Go down

Post  nancym Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:29 pm

john wrote:

That screen is familiar to many of us from back in July when EB started. I have to assume that you have applied for EB, right?

AWI will be sending you a notice of potential eligibility that tells you that you can apply by mail or online. That notice might take forever, and you don't have to receive it before applying or starting your actual claim. After you apply online (if you haven't actually done this, go here: https://www2.myflorida.com/fluid/eb_default.asp), there is a little wait period before that screen changes.

Again, assuming you've already applied online, there is a time period in which they have to review your application and get your data transferred from the old EUC over into the new EB. During that time some of us saw exactly that "old data" screen, due to your name being newly transferred over or showing up by default in the new database. Once your EB claim is deemed eligible (which it should be, if you had no intervening work), then that screen will show your new EB account balance.

Meanwhile, if it doesn't ask for work search, just go ahead claiming and wait for everything to be updated. If you actually didn't fill out the online or mail in app already, do that at once, and there you will be asked to certify any previous weeks you might have missed on the EB program.

One of the posters here, GonzoFL, went through the EB application process after the start of the program. So he may be able to give further advice, or correct anything I've said that may apply to people claiming EB weeks later than the rest of us here.

Last edited by nancym on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
nancym
nancym

Back to top Go down

Post  nachomama Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:18 pm

nachomama wrote:I claimed my weeks yesterday and just like the last time... my check isn't showing as issued. Looks like I'll be starting the dreaded phone fiasco again..
I thought they had this mess all straightened out... and were not going to hold checks anymore.. This whole process is driving me nuckin futs!! Mad Mad

Well, No updates for me so far today... Was told by female I spoke to that everything looks OK with my claim but and I'll quote "it is going to take awhile".. I have no idea what exactly that means... I told her that from what I understood the "flagging" of claims was supposed to be over with... Strangly, she agreed and repeated that everything was good with my claim and "it is going to take awhile".. Like I said earlier... I'm going Nuckin Futs.. with this whole thing...
nachomama
nachomama

Back to top Go down

Work Search Form Requirements - Page 12 Empty Update....

Post  Me From Jax Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:23 pm

I usually call before the system goes back live and I just called and checked my claim info : A check WAS processed today!

Me From Jax

Back to top Go down

Post  nancym Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Me From Jax wrote:I usually call before the system goes back live and I just called and checked my claim info : A check WAS processed today!

Thank goodness!

Actually I remembered later that it won't bounce you out of the "Claim Weeks" section until you actually put your personal info in--then if you've already submitted weeks it will pop up and say "You have no weeks to claim."

I should have asked you how far you went into the claim weeks menu before exiting before I posted my reply.
nancym
nancym

Back to top Go down

Post  Robyn Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:36 pm

john wrote:
SaraJ wrote:I claimed my weeks this morning. No computer glitches like some were reporting yesterday. Input work searches for both weeks -- ALL INTERNET! Hope I see an update this afternoon, but I may not after reading nachomama post. Keep us posted nachomama......

I claimed EB for the first time last week and was not asked to input job search info. When I look at my claim info screen, it still says "regular claim" too. All this must normal for now. It might change when i claim again next week...

Robyn

Back to top Go down

Work Search Form Requirements - Page 12 Empty notice on revised EB claim

Post  nancym Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:25 pm

For anyone just starting EB claims, this notice was included in the revised online certification today:

Please note: the first two weeks you claim for Extended Benefits do not require you to list your work search contacts.
nancym
nancym

Back to top Go down

Post  SaraJ Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Claimed my weeks this morning, my acct is updated & checks have been issued Very Happy Hopefully they make it to my bank acct!

SaraJ

Back to top Go down

Work Search Form Requirements - Page 12 Empty God Bless You All

Post  JaxKnight Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:50 pm

Thank you to everyone, I was able to use your contact info to reach Cassandra who fixed my claim. I had just stumbled on you guys several days ago after a Google search trying to find out why I had not received my DD from 8/10 (the one from 7/25 went through). There's never anything on fluidnow. com, and I hadn't received anything in the mail. Apparently a new benefit year had started in July and she fixed it for me. This after days and days and DAYS of trying to regular 1-800-204-2418 number. I had just about given up an 30 minutes ago when after you pressed "1" for English it wouldn't even let me use "4" and get the "All operators are busy try later CLICK!" it just hung in silence and went back to the main menu. Over and over. I felt so lost and helpless and didn't know what to do. I thought WTH and tried Cassandra's number off of here and she picked up after 2 rings and fixed everything in just a few minutes. I started crying, I just couldn't help it. I'm still crying now. I didn't know how I was going to pay for anything, we are almost out of food, and I put my last $10 in gas. To Jim Stratton and everyone here, thank you thank you thank you.

God Bless You All

JaxKnight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next