Unemployed Florida

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unemployed Florida
Unemployed Florida
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANKS UIO

5 posters

Go down

THANKS UIO Empty THANKS UIO

Post  flmommyof2 Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Thanks for creating this site UIO, although it's taking me alil to get used to from the other discussion forum Smile

flmommyof2

Back to top Go down

THANKS UIO Empty UIO

Post  LJ Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:42 am

@UIO: Thank you so much again for providing a place to come on the net for a wealth of information on EB. UIO, do you have the number to Robbie Cunningham available? I would appreciate it if you could post that number on your site. Thank you!

*EDIT FROM ADMIN - Posted under contact numbers for you Very Happy

Last edited by Unemployed In Orlando on Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Admin edit to request)

LJ

Back to top Go down

THANKS UIO Empty Thank you for your site!

Post  TracyL1981 Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 am

Your board has been the most useful! Just wanted to say thank you for those of us who are pulling out our hair.

TracyL1981

Back to top Go down

THANKS UIO Empty The 700

Post  nancym Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:55 pm

We've come a long way, UIO. 700 members and 4700 posts on this board as of today! You started a ripple in a pond that expanded out to help a lot of people. Thanks!
nancym
nancym

Back to top Go down

THANKS UIO Empty Re: THANKS UIO

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Yeah I just saw that, wow! And special thanks to you and the many others who have helped contribute within our community here! Very Happy

I consistently receive private messages and emails from users who are really glad we put something like this together. Of course there have been many other boards started since we had this idea way back when, but its a good feeling for people to know they have a resource to use to obtain helpful information that they may otherwise wouldnt have found.
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

https://unemployed-florida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

THANKS UIO Empty Re: THANKS UIO

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum