Unemployed Florida

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unemployed Florida
Unemployed Florida
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Florida Health Care & Dentistry

2 posters

Go down

Central Florida Health Care & Dentistry Empty Central Florida Health Care & Dentistry

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:21 am

Here is a link to Commmunity Health Centers - http://www.chcfl.com

They have both health and dental centers which require a small co-pay and then the remainder of the services are on a sliding scale based upon income. I was able to get 1 extraction, 1 root canal and a crown for $329 total. Far less than the $1455 I was quoted at the least expensive dentist I could find. Hope this helps some of you in this area, I also do not think that you have to be a resident of Orange county because I am in Seminole county and it never came up. I think maybe anyone in the state might qualify. "Services are available to all community residents, regardless of their financial or insurance status. CHC offers a reduced sliding fee schedule based on a person's income and family size." I would advise to go to the new patient link on the left and download the forms before arriving to save time, also the forms explain a lot of information.

Community Health Centers, Inc. (CHC) is a not-for-profit healthcare organization whose mission is " to provide quality and compassionate primary and preventative medical, dental and pharmaceutical services to Central Florida's economically and culturally diverse communities". We achieve excellence and patient satisfaction through vigilant awareness of community and individual needs and full utilization of community partnerships and resources.
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

https://unemployed-florida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Central Florida Health Care & Dentistry Empty Re: Central Florida Health Care & Dentistry

Post  Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:07 am

Thank you for sharing this information. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Central Florida Health Care & Dentistry Empty Re: Central Florida Health Care & Dentistry

Post  nancym Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:34 am

Unemployed In Orlando wrote:Here is a link to Commmunity Health Centers - http://www.chcfl.com
I was able to get 1 extraction, 1 root canal and a crown for $329 total. Far less than the $1455 I was quoted at the least expensive dentist I could find. Hope this helps

Wow, guess I'll need to move to Orlando, or maybe have to travel there a few times. Those 3 procedures would cost me at least $1000 in the local so-called "clinic" we have here in SoFlo.

I'm going to investigate again here locally, hoping maybe something has changed with the county due to what is obviously overwhelming demand at this point.
nancym
nancym

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:13 pm

Well...the website is very nice and offers many locations...but all in Orlando area....does anyone know anything for Brevard County?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down