Unemployed Florida

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unemployed Florida
Unemployed Florida
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maitland Police Department

2 posters

Go down

Maitland Police Department Empty Maitland Police Department

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Kiss my f'in ass Maitland PD!

Last night Im driving from a friends house and have some dude on my butt the whole time. I get to an intersection and the light goes yellow and I couldnt exactly slam on my breaks and let that retard run into me so I gunned it to make it through the light, of course it goes red, and Im supposedly clocked at 70 in a 50 mph zone. I got the pleasure of meeting some officer who wrote me up for speeding and running a red light....sigh..... $500 in fines Mad

Thanks for being so understanding officer dickhead Evil or Very Mad
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

https://unemployed-florida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Maitland Police Department Empty Re: Maitland Police Department

Post  GonzoFL Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:42 am

Unemployed In Orlando wrote:Kiss my f'in ass Maitland PD!

Last night Im driving from a friends house and have some dude on my butt the whole time. I get to an intersection and the light goes yellow and I couldnt exactly slam on my breaks and let that retard run into me so I gunned it to make it through the light, of course it goes red, and Im supposedly clocked at 70 in a 50 mph zone. I got the pleasure of meeting some officer who wrote me up for speeding and running a red light....sigh..... $500 in fines Mad

Thanks for being so understanding officer dickhead Evil or Very Mad

Hearing more and more of incidents like you described UIO. It's all about revenue. Red light camers,speed traps,safety check stops(ya right) Even in this rinky dink county I live in,you can't swing a cat without hitting a sheriffs car. I cringe going through a yellow light knowing some cop is a little low on his quota for the month and needs to write a few ore tickets to CYA his ass and job. It's getting close to the end of the month,so be extra cautious now. Sheriff Departments say they don't have quota's,,HA...and maybe a frogs ass isn't water tight
GonzoFL
GonzoFL

Back to top Go down