Unemployed Florida

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unemployed Florida
Unemployed Florida
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING: Outbox Gone Wild!

2 posters

Go down

WARNING: Outbox Gone Wild! Empty WARNING: Outbox Gone Wild!

Post  nancym Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:44 pm

I just discovered 4 Private Messages "caught" in my Outbox, apparently due to some kind of maintenance holdup in September and November. It never even occurred to me to check an Outbox in an online forum! Why would we have such a thing anyway? Apparently just to catch messages that get caught in maintenance glitches, I guess.

Anyway, my 4 PMs were not of massive importance, mainly about moved threads. I'll forward them on to those individuals concerned, even though I have to assume they all figured it out by now! Sorry for any inconvenience.

But also, if anyone has sent any PM's and never got a reply, you might all want to check your Outbox on this forum to make sure the messages actually got sent!
nancym
nancym

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Outbox Gone Wild! Empty Re: WARNING: Outbox Gone Wild!

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Everyone please make sure your sent items and inbox are not full, otherwise you may have some issues Very Happy
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

https://unemployed-florida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Outbox Gone Wild! Empty possible answer

Post  nancym Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:48 am

I think I figured out the reason for this Outbox thing, maybe. It seems messages are left in our Outbox until someone logs in and actually opens their message area. The early ones that were "stuck" may have been because of some kind of maintenance tie-up, but I've noticed recently that all messages stay there for undetermined lengths of time and then selectively get moved to Sent. So I'm assuming that is how this little feature works, though I've been too lazy to actually check out the facts on the web!

Anyway, for anyone who logs in occasionally who might not have their sound up to hear that funny little "boink" that indicates you have a private message, please check your messages to see if there are any there on a regular basis.
nancym
nancym

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Outbox Gone Wild! Empty Re: WARNING: Outbox Gone Wild!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down