Unemployed Florida

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unemployed Florida
Unemployed Florida
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get banned really quick...

Go down

How to get banned really quick... Empty How to get banned really quick...

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:37 pm

First private message me this...

" maryrunge Wed 19 Aug 2009 - 10:38

Hi,

I am so glad I found this forum. I have felt so alone in all of this. I have been on unemployment since July 2008. I found this site through the Orlando Sentinel...I replied to an article from someone named Stratton who did an article about delayed checks.....something I know about all too well..very frustrating.

I don't live in Orlando..I live in Palm Bay.

Mary"

Then start talking off topic and disrupting threads.....

Then private message me this (24 hours after praising the site) after begging me to remove you all morning when Im not home (looking for work which you should fucking be doing instead of flaming on a forum)...

"From maryrunge To Unemployed In Orlando, Today at 15:23

I keep saying "nancy" because the person that was speaking to me throughout was "nancy".

Please...you are bias and discriminating...I asked hours ago to remove me...you are the one keeping this "drama" going. Instead of doing like I requested you kept it going...remove all of my personal info like I asked this morning...don't have time for you either."

The only bias this board has is againt AWI and some of its policies and practices, we left Four Pillars to get away from this exact thing with people going on and on about redundant bullshit. Please stay on top or post it in the Off Topic thread if you want to talk about the Easter bunny, firecrackers, corvettes or whatever....
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

https://unemployed-florida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down