Unemployed Florida

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unemployed Florida
Unemployed Florida
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those who are taking refuge from Hr3404, why don't we post here

3 posters

Go down

Those who are taking refuge from Hr3404, why don't we post here Empty Those who are taking refuge from Hr3404, why don't we post here

Post  ArleneG Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:35 am

Youza, HR3404 has gotten out of control.
I understand that people are frustrated, hey, so are millions of other unemployed.

I hope that all Floridians join together here to post. If we need a peace pipe, which I doubt we would, we will get one and pass it around.

I think part of the problem there are the male egos, especially John's are hurting because of lack of a job. Goodness, he has become crabby.

Floridians, I hope to see you here. Ahem, unemployed Floridians, I hope to see you here. sunny
ArleneG
ArleneG

Back to top Go down

Those who are taking refuge from Hr3404, why don't we post here Empty I'm mortified!!

Post  Robbi314 Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:01 pm

I just read on 3404 the story posted by the person logged in as I believe"7110". Hve any of you read that?? If not, here's the link:

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3404/comments?comment_page=56&navtab=comments&page=1#comments

I am sick to my stomach over this. And it appears no one seems to be taking this seriously!! Well, I am. This is a criminal act and needed to be reported, which I did, but this person also stated they have children. Would you want this maniac around your kids?? This is not funny. I hope some of you who take the time to read this post will also report it as well. As I said in my other post, if this individual can't feed the children will they get the hammer also????? OMG!!

Robbi314

Back to top Go down

Those who are taking refuge from Hr3404, why don't we post here Empty Re: Those who are taking refuge from Hr3404, why don't we post here

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:45 pm

Geez, just read through that crap, what a prick, its almost to the level of four pillars, except the opposite way lol seems like they are having a love fest there, thinking about when their direct deposit will come so they can buy beer and watch football affraid
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

https://unemployed-florida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Those who are taking refuge from Hr3404, why don't we post here Empty Re: Those who are taking refuge from Hr3404, why don't we post here

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down