Unemployed Florida

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unemployed Florida
Unemployed Florida
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capital News "unclear" on HR3548

2 posters

Go down

Capital News "unclear" on HR3548 Empty Capital News "unclear" on HR3548

Post  GonzoFL Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:43 am

Capital News ran this article Tuesday,here is the tidbit I am having trouble with:

"It’s unclear if people who have already exhausted their benefits will be eligible for the 13 week extension. There are 984,000 unemployment Floridians. About one out of every three isn’t receiving benefits".

Jumpin' Judas....who the hell do they think the extension is for? The not nearly enough unemployed politicians? Did I miss something, or is the staff at Capital News the only ones UNCLEAR?

http://www.flanews.com/?p=7290
GonzoFL
GonzoFL

Back to top Go down

Capital News "unclear" on HR3548 Empty Re: Capital News "unclear" on HR3548

Post  nancym Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:27 pm

GonzoFL wrote:Capital News ran this article Tuesday,here is the tidbit I am having trouble with:

"It’s unclear if people who have already exhausted their benefits will be eligible for the 13 week extension. There are 984,000 unemployment Floridians. About one out of every three isn’t receiving benefits"....

http://www.flanews.com/?p=7290 ...

That's because they're idiots.

I can understand why so many unemployed had questions about this bill, as evidenced by the raft of questions posed on OC, when the text of the bill is a mere 6 pages and readily available online. Many find the legal and archaic and convoluted language of Congressional bills hard to understand.

But this is "Capital News"--? Cripes, give me a break!

I think one of the few news sources who actually haven't messed up the information on this bill might be CNN.
nancym
nancym

Back to top Go down

Post  GonzoFL Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:41 pm

Thanks Nancy...I didn't think it was just me wondering what the hell. Thought maybe I had grabbed the wrong pill bottle this morning..hehehe Razz

BTW...on the subject of OC....Good Gawd almighty...don't even get me started there. Its become more uninformative than informative.
GonzoFL
GonzoFL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down