Unemployed Florida

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unemployed Florida
Unemployed Florida
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General EB Discussion - Ongoing

+87
snugglebear
Ar
frogpatch
Evelyn
Michael55
rosemary
Steve_
MerryL
gaineslady
UEINFL
ThatGirl03
Chris U.
michelle
jessica2009
hsd
Judy
Unemployed Mamma
sharonB
grandmom49
Hoppy
scrappy367
LindaLou
connorsgp
Sheila
studioWI
nanny
stein113
jamfaf
Jeff
eitherhalf
John in Orlando
frustratedinfl
kittyg59
Montanakat
maybee
jim jam
jim stratton
jkaplan2195
Beaches
dzabuk
Kirby
johnhwclarke
DisneyDean
garyb
Marc
waybol
GonzoFL
riceckr
Me From Jax
anotherunemployed
Robbi314
RobinSamRyan
SaraJ
surfer
sc4ram
waiting in St Lucie
waiting
pyrox
barbi65
katie
ddee2026
gregFL
irwinojames
nancym
elissa
daytonawanda
Teresa
brb2007
Robyn
LJ
marryp2007
jax123
jon813
floridagirl
Jenn
Cam in FL
Tampa Bay - Anna
hungry in orange city
suicidal
Jacqui
sherbetarchitect
ArleneG
J in FL
trishl127
A-A-A-A79
Maggi MIami
Unemployed In Orlando
91 posters

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

General EB Discussion - Ongoing Empty General EB Discussion - Ongoing

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:18 pm

Please feel free to keep a rolling discussion in here : )
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

https://unemployed-florida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

General EB Discussion - Ongoing Empty Re: General EB Discussion - Ongoing

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:54 pm

My next date to claim is tomorrow 7/13. I will posts results in the morning as to the question we all have about being able to claim the June retro weeks on our next claim date now that the initial weeks we claimed when applying for EB have been paid out. Wink
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

General EB Discussion - Ongoing Empty Am I the first to register?????

Post  Maggi MIami Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:53 pm

Hello! I can't post a new topic for some reason it tells me that it requires special permission or something, I already registered!!!! ANyways, tomorrow morning will check there and here to see what's going on. I would like people to register, everyone!!! THanks Unemployed! urcool!!! Very Happy
Maggi MIami
Maggi MIami

Back to top Go down

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:56 pm

heya maggi, I have it set up so you can only reply in this topic, this will keep us from having a million topics duplicated if this site catches on. You can however post new topics in the off-topic or employment networking forums. I just tried to limit the EB and made this topic called "ongoing" discussion. cheers

EDIT : Scratch that, I changed back to registered members can post a new topic in here now ; ) Just remembered I can merge topics in case they become redundant.

Last edited by Unemployed In Orlando on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed permissions)
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

General EB Discussion - Ongoing Empty Thanks!

Post  A-A-A-A79 Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:08 pm

Thank you for taking the time to help all of us out with our EB, I know many of us check in daily and ask many question that only you have helped to answer, it is really appreciated. Hopefully I will get a claim status shortly so that I can continue to be confused and ask you questions! lol

A-A-A-A79

Back to top Go down

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:12 pm

I appreciate you joining, we must stick together not only to get through the frustrations we are currently facing with EB and AWI but for any future sorrows that may come our way. Who knows when the economy will turn for the better here in Florida and get us back on our feet where we were before. Discussion groups like these would not even be needed if our local and state governments actually practiced what they preached and kept the residents of Florida more in the know.
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

General EB Discussion - Ongoing Empty In response to retro weeks questions

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:15 pm

From what Ive heard Arlene, the system should allow us to claim the june retro weeks when your next date to claim weeks comes up. I am scheduled for tomorrow 7/13 and I will post results in the morning as to the truth behind that.
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  trishl127 Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:48 am

Unemployed, I just lurked in the other forum because I didn't really have anything to add, but really wanted to say thanks for all the info you have given out & work you have put into this. It is greatly appreciated!! On a side note, I knew that I liked you when I read that you voted for Obama, but when I saw that you're a UK fan too, I think I fell in love. Very Happy

Go Big Blue!!!!

trishl127

Back to top Go down

Post  J in FL Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:56 am

Hey UIO! Thanks for starting this new forum. I stopped posting in the other because it became a huge mess IMO. This is great. Thanks for all your help! Very Happy
J in FL
J in FL

Back to top Go down

General EB Discussion - Ongoing Empty Claiming Retro Weeks Online

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:59 am

Ok everyone, I just finished claiming my weeks online. Basically what I suspected was true, it appears the mail in retro forms were just for backup only. The system allowed me to claim weeks ending 6/6 all the way up through 7/11 for a total of 6 weeks to be paid out direct deposit tomorrow. I will now be caught up with retro payments after this. Yay! bounce
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:00 am

J in FL wrote:Hey UIO! Thanks for starting this new forum. I stopped posting in the other because it became a huge mess IMO. This is great. Thanks for all your help! Very Happy

Heya J, thanks for joining!
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:13 am

trishl127 wrote:Unemployed, I just lurked in the other forum because I didn't really have anything to add, but really wanted to say thanks for all the info you have given out & work you have put into this. It is greatly appreciated!! On a side note, I knew that I liked you when I read that you voted for Obama, but when I saw that you're a UK fan too, I think I fell in love. Very Happy

Go Big Blue!!!!

Thanks for joining Trish, Im glad I could provide some worthy info, and WOW!! Yes, GO CATS!! lol!
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ArleneG Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:41 am

Unemployed In Orlando wrote:
J in FL wrote:Hey UIO! Thanks for starting this new forum. I stopped posting in the other because it became a huge mess IMO. This is great. Thanks for all your help! Very Happy

I've registered as well. This is a nice forum. And I was able to claim my weeks as well. Cool
ArleneG
ArleneG

Back to top Go down

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:46 am

ArleneG wrote:
Unemployed In Orlando wrote:

I've registered as well. This is a nice forum. And I was able to claim my weeks as well. Cool

Awesome Arlene! It looks like things have fell in place for a few of us this morning which is great news! The struggle still isnt over yet though!
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

General EB Discussion - Ongoing Empty Read all the posts and still looking for lagtime info

Post  sherbetarchitect Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:56 am

My account updated from the no automated info message to 13 weeks on Thurs, July 9. On Fri, July 10 it updated to 20 weeks. No checks were issued. From everyone else's posts I thought a check would be issued the same day it updated to 20 weeks. I know that it will eventually get handled but like everyone else I'm in a crunch and desperately need to make some payments asap. I'm just nervous and seeking reassurance. Anyone else have theirs update to 20 weeks and a check not be issued immediately? IF so - how long was it before they issued the check.

Also - very appreciative of all the helpful info from the other board and here. I mostly lurk to find answers because usually someone posts what i need without me asking. Anyway - thanks everyone!

sherbetarchitect

Back to top Go down

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:00 am

sherbetarchitect wrote:My account updated from the no automated info message to 13 weeks on Thurs, July 9. On Fri, July 10 it updated to 20 weeks. No checks were issued. From everyone else's posts I thought a check would be issued the same day it updated to 20 weeks. I know that it will eventually get handled but like everyone else I'm in a crunch and desperately need to make some payments asap. I'm just nervous and seeking reassurance. Anyone else have theirs update to 20 weeks and a check not be issued immediately? IF so - how long was it before they issued the check.

Also - very appreciative of all the helpful info from the other board and here. I mostly lurk to find answers because usually someone posts what i need without me asking. Anyway - thanks everyone!

If your account updated today then a payment should show as issued after 3pm today. Please post if it doesnt and let us know but this has been the case most each and every time.
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A-A-A-A79 Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:15 am

Looked this morning, still nothing, I wish my account would just update from no automated info, to something!!! Filed 6/19

A-A-A-A79

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacqui Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:52 am

SO I am a little confused.... I went in to claim weeks this morning, hoping there would be an update from 10.25 weeks to 16 but there wasnt. So i went ahead and claimed my weekss but it took me back all the way to 04/04 to claim even though i had claimed those when i originally filed my claim. The part that gives me a little hope still it that it let me claim all the way up until 07/11, which is 14 weeks. hopefully that means I will get the 80% (16 weeks) when it updates. I'll keep my fingers crossed....

Jacqui

Back to top Go down

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:00 am

Jacqui wrote:SO I am a little confused.... I went in to claim weeks this morning, hoping there would be an update from 10.25 weeks to 16 but there wasnt. So i went ahead and claimed my weekss but it took me back all the way to 04/04 to claim even though i had claimed those when i originally filed my claim. The part that gives me a little hope still it that it let me claim all the way up until 07/11, which is 14 weeks. hopefully that means I will get the 80% (16 weeks) when it updates. I'll keep my fingers crossed....

Jacqui, had a check already been issued for the weeks you claimed previously? If not then you should be ok, if you had then I would try and contact a rep today. Let us know if your credits update to a larger amount today or tomorrow morning.
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacqui Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:05 am

No I didnt have any checks. that is what threw me because I did claim all those weeks when I filed the application on line. So I guess I will have to wait and see what happens when they issue me a check. Crossing my fingers it jumps to 80%. That would be much needed. thank you for this forum UIO!!!

Jacqui

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggi MIami Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:46 am

Hello Everyone! Well, the monies showed up, finally in the bank this morning, tomorrow is my claim date, UIO! Thanks for everything, pal! you rock! Now I can pay my july rent, and hopefully i will get a few more weeks to help out. Will keep checking the forum throughout the day as usual. Very Happy
Maggi MIami
Maggi MIami

Back to top Go down

Post  suicidal Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:49 am

I filed on 6/16 and still no info changes to my acct as of this morning. So, no need to start thinking negative and I called they told me to wait 4-6 weeks. I'm hoping I don't have to wait that long but AWI has never provided me with correct info over the phone anyway.

Last edited by suicidal on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

suicidal

Back to top Go down

Post  ArleneG Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:49 am

Unemployed In Orlando wrote:Please feel free to keep a rolling discussion in here : )

I know I thanked you for opening up this forum, but this is a great blog. cheers
ArleneG
ArleneG

Back to top Go down

Post  hungry in orange city Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:53 am

I also filed 6/16 and still 'no automated info avail...'. I sure hope that changes today pale
hungry in orange city
hungry in orange city

Back to top Go down

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:54 am

suicidal wrote:I filed on 6/16 and still no info changes to my acct as of this morning. So, no need to start thinking negative and I called they told me to wait 4-6 weeks. I'm hoping I don't have to wait that long but AWI has never provided me with correct info over the phone anyway.

Hang in there! I saw at the old forum that someone was told they werent working over the weekend due to some system maintenance. Crossing my fingers that they get you guys in the system with some updated account information this week!! Exclamation

Last edited by Unemployed In Orlando on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling lol)
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 27 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next