Unemployed Florida

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unemployed Florida
Unemployed Florida
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Grants

2 posters

Go down

Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Grants Empty Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Grants

Post  pebbles Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:19 pm

I found this on the Four Pillars site. For those of you in need of rental assistance please click on the link below. Once the window opens there are two links on the page one titled news and the other contacts. The contacts link is a breakdown of each county offering the assistance and how to contact each agency.

http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/homelessness/HPRG/index.shtml

Last edited by pebbles on Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

pebbles

Back to top Go down

Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Grants Empty Homeless Prvention Program-update

Post  pebbles Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:02 pm

Here's an update my fiance called and he has an appointment scheduled for 12/09/2009. He said you have to mention the Homeless Prevention Program or HPRG. We live in Orange County. Good luck everyone!

pebbles

Back to top Go down

Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Grants Empty Update

Post  pebbles Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:21 pm

My fiance went for his appointment this morning and the program is paying our rent and utilities through March.

pebbles

Back to top Go down

Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Grants Empty Re: Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Grants

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:15 pm

pebbles wrote:My fiance went for his appointment this morning and the program is paying our rent and utilities through March.

Great news pebbles!! Thanks for sharing this!! Very Happy
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

https://unemployed-florida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Grants Empty Re: Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Grants

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down