Unemployed Florida

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unemployed Florida
Unemployed Florida
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General EUC Discussion - Ongoing

+86
nanny
CRFL1015
exotiq
deetann
LOTTIE1
Dixieannjobless
Star
Beaches
atwoodt
lec1234
MerryL
bonza32
technovative
prissy88
Garys1n2
ArleneG
ThatGirl03
studioWI
gknowles
martin59
daytonaman
spd76un
hor2culture
pima54
speedy1383
Sheila
oakensoul
ofantastic
John in Orlando
1Crimson1
LindaLou
nachomama
Chris U.
fred
Jeff
dplboc
missflorida
pyrox
angry
jim stratton
BillTamBay
buccobruce
madisonsnannie
motley
surfer
Marc
lafosl
KellyB
hating politics
Unemployed Mamma
Teresa
brb2007
Michael55
Dino69
cantfindajob
robin28
Cam in FL
hsd
Robyn
scrappy367
SaraJ
JJ in Florida
Robbi314
pebbles
waybol
sharonB
LJ
michelle
GonzoFL
sc4ram
grandmom49
bittybear
Hoppy
riceckr
Judy
Tampa Bay - Anna
sherbetarchitect
MiamiVice
Me From Jax
frustratedinfl
InsuranceMan
nancym
jamfaf
tj21121008
connorsgp
Unemployed In Orlando
90 posters

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down

General EUC Discussion - Ongoing - Page 13 Empty Re: General EUC Discussion - Ongoing

Post  Robyn Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:00 pm

Nancy-
Thanks so much for calling to find out what's going on. My account reverted to a November date - theoretically, I should be moving to Tier 3 automatically - and I'm not freaking out. I'll remain calm another day or two, then panic if no money hits my bank by Thursday.

Actually, that's a lie; I've been panicking daily the past 3 months.

Grandmom, you are not alone. If I don't start exercising vigorously soon, I won't make it much longer. I know exactly what you mean. Ugh.

Thanks again for caring so much!

Robyn

Back to top Go down

General EUC Discussion - Ongoing - Page 13 Empty Re: General EUC Discussion - Ongoing

Post  lafosl Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Aw, man now I am more confused than ever. I emailed UC this morning about my benefits automatically rolling over in to tier 3, because my benefits exhausted on Nov. 23. While waiting for a response I called and spoke with a nice woman. She said that I did not need to reply because my benefits exhausted between Nov. 1st and Dec. 26th. So, I recieved an email from a ms. Jamie Ramos and she stated to reapply on the internet. How is it that two different workers tell me two different things within hours of each other. Do they not realize how confusing this is for people. I do not know to reapply or wait now, my balance says 0, and it has since Nov. 23 which I recieved a payment for one week. has anyone experienced being told different things from these people?

lafosl

Back to top Go down

Post  Robyn Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:27 pm

lafosl wrote:Aw, man now I am more confused than ever. I emailed UC this morning about my benefits automatically rolling over in to tier 3, because my benefits exhausted on Nov. 23. While waiting for a response I called and spoke with a nice woman. She said that I did not need to reply because my benefits exhausted between Nov. 1st and Dec. 26th. So, I recieved an email from a ms. Jamie Ramos and she stated to reapply on the internet. How is it that two different workers tell me two different things within hours of each other. Do they not realize how confusing this is for people. I do not know to reapply or wait now, my balance says 0, and it has since Nov. 23 which I recieved a payment for one week. has anyone experienced being told different things from these people?

Yep. I think most of us expect the conflict, but this forum helps so much. I also talk to the same 2 people when I call AWI now.

I'm waiting to rollover to Tier 3 like you. But I claimed Monday, just as if I were claiming EB. When I checked my account online today, it shows a random November date, which made me think no checks were issued. I'm not sure if that's fact or just that AWI is working on accounts now.

If I were you, I wouldn't reapply. Instead, call one of the three reps listed here under "Contacts" and ask for clarification. If you call Josh, Melody or Cassandra and leave a message, you'll get your call returned. I have a feeling we might need to have some patience, which is definitely tough. If my account updates, I'll post.

Robyn

Back to top Go down

Post  lafosl Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:31 pm

Ok, and I will do the same if I get any updates. Thank you so much and it is comforting to have this site that we can all discuss the issues we are having. At least I know that I am not alone. I know it can be frustrating and I am going to be patient and wait till about Thursday or Friday, if I have not heard anything I will try to contact one of the contacts. Thank you so much.

lafosl

Back to top Go down

Post  Robyn Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:37 pm

lafosl wrote:Ok, and I will do the same if I get any updates. Thank you so much and it is comforting to have this site that we can all discuss the issues we are having. At least I know that I am not alone. I know it can be frustrating and I am going to be patient and wait till about Thursday or Friday, if I have not heard anything I will try to contact one of the contacts. Thank you so much.

You're welcome! Believe me, I totally understand. I was going in circles for a long time. Those 3 contacts are really competent, and the information here is correct! So hang in there.
rendeer

Robyn

Back to top Go down

Post  JJ in Florida Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:30 am

motley wrote:Nancy, dont suppose when you were speaking to unemployment today, they mentioned a hold up with people who were still collecting benefits ( not tier 3 )? i claimed as usual this morning at 7:30 am showed processing payments for both me and my neighbor this afternoon between 1-3pm now when i checked to make sure payment was made it still shows for both of us our last claim info from payment on 11/24/09. i called awi and the guy i spoke to said i did'nt claim until 1:30pm this afternoon so that's why no payment was made today i let him know that i actually claimed at 7:30am and just asked him nicely that i would rather he was just upfront with me if he is aware of a problem or holdup which he said he would be but he did not see any problem. ..............."
Anyhoo just wondering if you or anyone else new if there was a problem with payments processed this morning.

Hi Motley!

JJ form Florida....

SAME thing happened to me this morning. I filed my claim at 7:15 AM, everything went through (very slow), and at the end of the session, it told me to "next file date to claim is12/22". I wrote it down as I always do, and put the sticky next to my computer.

Usually by mid afternoon, I pull my claim info back up and it tells me the $$ have been deposited to my bank acct. Tonight at 8:30PM, I checked, and it still tells me to "claim on 12/08"--as if I didn't file my claim today.

I do agree with Nancy. I think there is a delay because of all the new apps---so I will give it a couple days and see what happens. I print out all my info, so I do have proof on "12/08" the $$ had not been deposited. And, I printed the docs stating that I DID claim my past 2 weeks on 12/08.

If I do have any problems the next couple of days, I am going to call Casandra or one of the other reps Nancy recommends that is listed on this forum. The reps numbers are listed on another thread under AWI Contacts. (At least I think that is what it is called) I have called before, and they are very helpfull with giving information and answering questions.

Last edited by JJ in Florida on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

JJ in Florida

Back to top Go down

General EUC Discussion - Ongoing - Page 13 Empty Jim's latest in case u missed it

Post  sc4ram Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:31 am

sc4ram
sc4ram

Back to top Go down

General EUC Discussion - Ongoing - Page 13 Empty Account Updated

Post  Me From Jax Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:05 am

I had finished up EB in Sept. so I had to apply for EUC III on Monday... This morning I checked my account and the information has updated with what seems like the correct information. I claimed retro weeks and I'm waiting for processing later to check to see if everything went through properly. Update you guys later.

Me From Jax

Back to top Go down

Post  Teresa Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:18 am

I applied Monday, claimed my weeks yesterday, but still no change for me today

Teresa

Back to top Go down

Post  Me From Jax Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:36 am

Teresa wrote:I applied Monday, claimed my weeks yesterday, but still no change for me today

Have you spoken with someone at AWI? Maybe it has updated on their side and you just can't see it in the account information that we see.. I sure hope that's the case.

Me From Jax

Back to top Go down

Post  grandmom49 Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:47 am

both my & my neighbor's accounts have not updated. I wonder if they are doing it by zip code?

grandmom49

Back to top Go down

Post  madisonsnannie Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:56 am

I have been on EB for awhile and claiming fine, claimed my weeks yesterday said next claim date was Dec. 22. No update yesterday it usually says money was issued so I waited until this morning. No update, says to claim on Dec.8 and my balance is now 200.00 with no checks issued balance was 1004 yesterday anyone else getting this?
Thanks

madisonsnannie

Back to top Go down

Post  buccobruce Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:57 am

I'm one of the people who supposedly don't need to apply for the EUC Tier III, but there is still a zero balance and no weeks to claim. Been a month since my last check ($97). Would sure love to hear about ANYONE getting paid. With us approaching the 6 weeks they said it would take, and nobody on here seeing any payments yet, I'm starting to get a little worried.

buccobruce

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappy367 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:08 am

i dont know what is going on. i filed for euc3 on monday and today i check my account and there is a balance, although it is 2090$ which i dont think is 20 weeks thats for sure. when i go to claim weeks it says i have no weeks to claim and claim date is the 22nd. wtf? how was everyone else able to claim retro weeks? i have no option, i even clicked claim weeks but still nothing. frustrating!

scrappy367

Back to top Go down

Post  Robbi314 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:12 am

Thanks to the contact info on here, I spoke with someone yesterday who processed my application for Tier III and this morning my account updated, had money in it and I was able to claim 4 WEEKS!!! I hope it goes through ok.

Robbi314

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappy367 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:19 am

robbi, was there also 2090$ in your account? is that the right amount? also who did you talk to because it has money in my account but i cannot claim?? annoying!

scrappy367

Back to top Go down

Post  Teresa Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:22 am

I just called and left a message for Melody - will let y'all know what I find out, why I applied Monday, claimed 2 weeks yesterday, but still showing a zero balance since July 14th

Teresa

Back to top Go down

General EUC Discussion - Ongoing - Page 13 Empty Account Updates

Post  Me From Jax Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:22 am

Just spoke with a CSR @ AWI and he stated that the 4 weeks I was able to claim this morning will be processed and paid this afternoon. I'm not sure I believe him with all the problems everyone else is having, but I sure hope he's right.

Me From Jax

Back to top Go down

Post  Robbi314 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:25 am

There was $3850 in there which equals 14 weeks. The only thing I am wondering about is, when I filled ou the initial app on Monday I put all the info in for Direct Deposit, and after I claimed these weeks I wasn't asked to verif the DD info. Anyone else??

Robbi314

Back to top Go down

Post  Me From Jax Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:27 am

Robbi314 wrote:....and after I claimed these weeks I wasn't asked to verif the DD info. Anyone else??

Robbi, I didn't see that screen as well...

Me From Jax

Back to top Go down

Post  GonzoFL Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:30 am

Robbi314 wrote:There was $3850 in there which equals 14 weeks. The only thing I am wondering about is, when I filled ou the initial app on Monday I put all the info in for Direct Deposit, and after I claimed these weeks I wasn't asked to verif the DD info. Anyone else??

Robbi314,

My account updated this morning and I was able to claim for 2 weeks. I have DD and have never been asked to verify my account after I claim.
GonzoFL
GonzoFL

Back to top Go down

Post  Robbi314 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:31 am

Ok, thank for letting me know that. If they procees the checks today, chec your account after 4 and the payment info will usually show by then. At least that's how it used to be, but maybe with so many laiming it may not show up till tomorrow morn.

Robbi314

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappy367 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:33 am

i want to strangle this freakin website. low balance, no weeks to claim, wtf is going on here? i feel like im the only one who cant claim! ill give it to this afternoon and then i am going to call. this is so annoying.

im talking about the state unemployment site btw lol

scrappy367

Back to top Go down

Post  Robbi314 Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:51 am

I would call asap. Because apparently it takes overnight for the applications to process into the system, at least that's what I have been told so if you call early enough today and they push it through, you'll see something tomorrow.

Robbi314

Back to top Go down

Post  Teresa Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:01 am

Robbi314 wrote:I would call asap. Because apparently it takes overnight for the applications to process into the system, at least that's what I have been told so if you call early enough today and they push it through, you'll see something tomorrow.

ugh, now you have me really worried!

Teresa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next