Unemployed Florida

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unemployed Florida
Unemployed Florida
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General EUC Discussion - Ongoing

+86
nanny
CRFL1015
exotiq
deetann
LOTTIE1
Dixieannjobless
Star
Beaches
atwoodt
lec1234
MerryL
bonza32
technovative
prissy88
Garys1n2
ArleneG
ThatGirl03
studioWI
gknowles
martin59
daytonaman
spd76un
hor2culture
pima54
speedy1383
Sheila
oakensoul
ofantastic
John in Orlando
1Crimson1
LindaLou
nachomama
Chris U.
fred
Jeff
dplboc
missflorida
pyrox
angry
jim stratton
BillTamBay
buccobruce
madisonsnannie
motley
surfer
Marc
lafosl
KellyB
hating politics
Unemployed Mamma
Teresa
brb2007
Michael55
Dino69
cantfindajob
robin28
Cam in FL
hsd
Robyn
scrappy367
SaraJ
JJ in Florida
Robbi314
pebbles
waybol
sharonB
LJ
michelle
GonzoFL
sc4ram
grandmom49
bittybear
Hoppy
riceckr
Judy
Tampa Bay - Anna
sherbetarchitect
MiamiVice
Me From Jax
frustratedinfl
InsuranceMan
nancym
jamfaf
tj21121008
connorsgp
Unemployed In Orlando
90 posters

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down

General EUC Discussion - Ongoing - Page 14 Empty Re: General EUC Discussion - Ongoing

Post  riceckr Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:25 am

This is what mine shows..

* Your weekly benefit amount is $275.00.
* Your available credits were: $3351.00.
No checks have been issued on your claim.
* Your Balance is $3351.00

Reminder: Your next date to claim benefits will be on Monday, 12/07/2009. If for any reason there are no weeks available for you to claim, you may call 1-800-732-8204 and speak with a customer service representative.

Records are updated each evening of every business day.

Hmm I already claimed what was for 12/07 this morning. I think that is what everyone is referring too.

riceckr

Back to top Go down

General EUC Discussion - Ongoing - Page 14 Empty Re: General EUC Discussion - Ongoing

Post  waybol Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:31 am

Applied online Mon for ecu3 my eb ran out first of Sept. My balance updated today to $3575. which is 13 weeks.It will not let me claim weeks says 12/21 to claim. It is amazing how everybody fills out the same forms and the extension for tier 3 is the same for everyone 14/20 weeks but everyone gets different results. AWI just cant get it together never have and I guess never will.So now as I did last time and the time before that waiting on a call back to see what the hell is going on? You would like to think at some point they would get their shit together.

waybol

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappy367 Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:59 am

i am in the same boat as you man, mine ran out the last week of october. and now my balance says only 2090. thats only like 7 weeks. its so ridiculous, they will NEVER get their shit together there. Everyone has a different balance, I see on here people have claimed up to 4 weeks and I get excited only to see I cannot claim squat!!! AHHHHHHH

scrappy367

Back to top Go down

General EUC Discussion - Ongoing - Page 14 Empty Updated balance

Post  BillTamBay Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm

I exhausted all tiers in September. I applied for EUC Tier III on Monday. This morning my balance was updated with an amount covering 13 weeks of payments. I was able to claim from Nov. 14th to Dec. 7th. I hope they still have my direct deposit info for payment. It actually happened more quickly than I thought it would... everyone should be able to breathe a little easier... it looks like they are doing what they said they would. Thanks AWI.

How wil they credit the one week of Tier II? I was under the impression that it had to be paid first. Does anyone know how AWI is handling that?

BillTamBay

Back to top Go down

Post  Robbi314 Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:33 pm

I guess they'e not asking for DD info for anyone.Hopefully they'll go off the app we filled out on Monday.

Robbi314

Back to top Go down

Post  GonzoFL Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:45 pm

BillTamBay wrote:I exhausted all tiers in September. I applied for EUC Tier III on Monday. This morning my balance was updated with an amount covering 13 weeks of payments. I was able to claim from Nov. 14th to Dec. 7th. I hope they still have my direct deposit info for payment. It actually happened more quickly than I thought it would... everyone should be able to breathe a little easier... it looks like they are doing what they said they would. Thanks AWI.

How wil they credit the one week of Tier II? I was under the impression that it had to be paid first. Does anyone know how AWI is handling that?

The good news Bill is that your account updated and you were able to claim. As to when we get the one week of tier II....not really sure. Nancy reported yesterday,that she was informed that the 1 week from tier II might come in the form of a separate check or deposit....so honestly,I don't know what's what with that right now.

To the folks that are still not account updated,seen glitchy benefit amounts or who aren't able to claim....get on the horn to AWI this morning and bring this to their attention. They can expedite your claim and get these questions addressed quickly. Like any government agency,you have to stay on their ass to get things done to your satisfaction.......CALL 877-846-8770....leave a message with your name,ss# and phone number. CALL,CALL,CALL...this money is why we have all worked these many years...it's your money and you deserve to get your share!! Better we get it than those turd birds on Wall Street!!!
GonzoFL
GonzoFL

Back to top Go down

Post  jim stratton Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Hey guys,

Below is latest story on Tier 3 benefits. The short version is that AWI now says it'll add language to clarify that benefits can be retroactive to November 8. As always, thanks for your help.

Jim Stratton
Orlando Sentinel
jstratton@orlandosentinel.com

today's story

jim stratton

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappy367 Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:52 pm

i called them twice just now and left 2 messages since no one is ever available. here is what mine says..

Your weekly benefit amount is $275.00.
Your available credits were: $2090.00.
No checks have been issued on your claim.
Your Balance is $2090.00
Reminder: Your next date to claim benefits will be on Tuesday, 12/22/2009. If for any reason there are no weeks available for you to claim, you may call 1-800-732-8204 and speak with a customer service representative.

scrappy367

Back to top Go down

Post  Tampa Bay - Anna Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:59 pm

Hi All! I also have good news: I was able to claim all retro weeks this morning.
I did the online application on Monday 12/7. I checked all day yesterday, but no updates. This morning my account showed a balance of $3575 (although from what I'm reading, these numbers seem pretty random). It allowed me to claim from the week ending 11/14 thru present. Next week to claim is 12/21.
Just a note: My application also showed "Florida" and my zip in the wrong location in the answer review part. I hit send anyways b/c I felt confident I had answered the questions accurately and AWI has a long history of inaccurate answers, lol! I had also answered "yes" to the question regarding whether you had filed a UC claim in the last 12 months. I'm thrilled that I will be able to get caught up on bills soon and *gasp* stock up at the grocery store!! Very Happy
Tampa Bay - Anna
Tampa Bay - Anna

Back to top Go down

Post  sc4ram Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:08 pm

sc4ram wrote:Sharon-

My AWI cronology is similiar to yours , (I applied for EUC lll yesterday (Monday)and exhausted EB in early September) . Along with my confirmation it told me to claim weeks on Dec 22 and my claims info has not yet updated.

I intend to give it a few days before I do anything . FYI

I checked my claim info profile on AWI this morning (Wed, applied Monday) and my EUC lll info updated. It shows a 13 week balance.

It allowed me to claim 4 weeks (11-14 thru 12-5) . Said my next claim date was 12-22. It didnt ask for DD info but I inputted it when I applied Monday, plus my DD info hasnt changed since I claimed EB. (one might be bold enough to assume AWI hasnt forgotton how to DD)

Im fuzzy on why it is 13 weeks instead of 20, otherwise it looks like im on my way .

Assuming I get a check this week I will be happy to have been proven wrong on my time line prognostocation (I predicted no checks until Christmas like EUC a year ago). This means AWI has improved their execution time from a year ago (believe it or not) .

Good Luck to all & Merry Christmas
sc4ram
sc4ram

Back to top Go down

Post  GonzoFL Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:20 pm

sc4ram wrote:
sc4ram wrote:Sharon-

My AWI cronology is similiar to yours , (I applied for EUC lll yesterday (Monday)and exhausted EB in early September) . Along with my confirmation it told me to claim weeks on Dec 22 and my claims info has not yet updated.

I intend to give it a few days before I do anything . FYI

I checked my claim info profile on AWI this morning (Wed, applied Monday) and my EUC lll info updated. It shows a 13 week balance.

It allowed me to claim 4 weeks (11-14 thru 12-5) . Said my next claim date was 12-22. It didnt ask for DD info but I inputted it when I applied Monday, plus my DD info hasnt changed since I claimed EB. (one might be bold enough to assume AWI hasnt forgotton how to DD)

Im fuzzy on why it is 13 weeks instead of 20, otherwise it looks like im on my way .

Assuming I get a check this week I will be happy to have been proven wrong on my time line prognostocation (I predicted no checks until Christmas like EUC a year ago). This means AWI has improved their execution time from a year ago (believe it or not) .

Good Luck to all & Merry Christmas

sc4ram:

The 13 weeks is for tier III. You will have to exhaust that before you can move into tier IV. Unless congress extends the cut off dates for all the UC tiers,we may never see tier VI. I urge everyone to write your congressman and senators and ask them for their support on HR 4183 and S 2831. These bills extend the cut off dates for UC.
GonzoFL
GonzoFL

Back to top Go down

Post  Tampa Bay - Anna Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 pm

I'm on the 4th tier and only got 13 wks as well..... I doubt there is any method to AWI's madness Wink
Tampa Bay - Anna
Tampa Bay - Anna

Back to top Go down

Post  riceckr Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:08 pm

processing payments now, this is a good sign.

riceckr

Back to top Go down

Post  motley Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Anyone know anything about when you move from one tier to another and your payment is less then your WBA amount, when i ended tier 1 my last check was for a $22.00 partial payment but as i read the instructions for tier 3 from dol it say's that if the result of your last payment from tier 2 is less then your wba they should augment the difference from tier 3. i found this in old dol instructions when tier 2 came out.

Q.
When can Tier 2 supplement a claimant's last week of Tier 1?

A.
If the amount of benefits you would be eligible to receive for the week you exhaust Tier 1 EUC is more than your remaining balance of Tier 1 benefits, the department will issue a supplemental payment out of your Tier 2 benefits to make up the difference. This supplemental payment will occur only if you exhaust Tier 1 EUC from the week ending January 24, 2009, through the week ending December 26, 2009.

EXAMPLE: You exhausted Tier 1 with claim week ending January 31, 2009. You were totally unemployed, so you claimed the week in full. Although your weekly benefit amount is $100, you were only paid $80 because that was the remaining balance of Tier 1. You will receive a supplemental payment for that same week in the amount of $20 from your Tier 2 balance.

Just wondering if anyone actually had this happen to them and actually received a full wba at the end of tier by them augmenting from the next tier.
In my case if they had done this at the end of tier 1 i wouldnt be ineligible for tier 3 due to the added week which is now going to give me a last payment of $2.00 on 1/2/10
Thanks

motley

Back to top Go down

Post  angry Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:05 pm

I have no new info on my account im getting discouraged

angry

Back to top Go down

Post  Robyn Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:37 pm

I show nothing paid and no account balance. I received no DD from claiming weeks Monday, so rolling over is not happening. wow. I'm calling.

Robyn

Back to top Go down

Post  GonzoFL Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:38 pm

angry wrote:I have no new info on my account im getting discouraged

Angy,if you haven't called AWI yet,you really should. No sense getiing discouraged when help is just a phone call away. 877-846-8770,leave a message with your name,ss# and phone number,they will get back with you. Calling seems to be jump starting allot of claims angry....you deserve the benefits....make AWI do its job!!!
GonzoFL
GonzoFL

Back to top Go down

Post  Teresa Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:41 pm

I'm in the same boat as him, left 2 messages though, no call backs yet.

Teresa

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappy367 Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:43 pm

well finally some good news, just got a call back. although i could not claim weeks online, he claimed the weeks for me over the phone. took a couple minutes, was simple. so if you get in touch with them, you will be able to claim your weeks. thank god! bounce

scrappy367

Back to top Go down

General EUC Discussion - Ongoing - Page 14 Empty able to claim

Post  cantfindajob Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:45 pm

I did the lovely form on Monday, checked all day yesterday-nothing, today voila money is in account and I was able to claim 4 weeks..next claim date dec21..hooray for AWI (catch the sarcasm)...and I found a storage place for my stuff for $1 for the 1st month no contract so my stuff is safe for one month till I can get enough cash up to get to my new home in snowy upstate NY...friends have graciously allowed me to stay with them from my eviction date DEC21 till mid January...things are looking up(ya right)...maybe I can catch on with a "high speed rail" company...and no more ramen noodles...
cantfindajob
cantfindajob

Back to top Go down

Post  scrappy367 Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:52 pm

cant find a job, thats good that you were able to claim. it is tough out there. i am only 25 years old with a freakin masters in economics. and the only job offers i get are bullshit sales jobs. hopefully in the next few months the economy will get back on track and we can all have jobs that pay well. good luck in NY.

scrappy367

Back to top Go down

Post  GonzoFL Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:56 pm

scrappy367 wrote:well finally some good news, just got a call back. although i could not claim weeks online, he claimed the weeks for me over the phone. took a couple minutes, was simple. so if you get in touch with them, you will be able to claim your weeks. thank god! bounce

Good deal guy's!! Now,keep a close eye on your accounts to see when check(s) are issued. Although my account updated this morning and I was allowed to claim weeks,no checks have been issued as of yet. I'm thinking AWI's computer is jambed to the nuts and may take till overnight to update. If anyone see's checks issued today please post. Thanks.
GonzoFL
GonzoFL

Back to top Go down

Post  Robyn Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:59 pm

GonzoFL wrote:
No sense getiing discouraged when help is just a phone call away...... make AWI do its job!!!

So true!! Thanks.

Robyn

Back to top Go down

Post  Robbi314 Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:01 pm

Yup. I was able to claim weeks this morning and my account also said no checks have been issued.

Robbi314

Back to top Go down

Post  michelle Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:08 pm

should I start to worry... I applied Monday afternoon, my account has not updated yet and I still have no weeks to claim.
michelle
michelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next