Unemployed Florida

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unemployed Florida
Unemployed Florida
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claiming Retro Weeks Online

+23
Maggi MIami
nancym
Joanne
hsd
sherbetarchitect
GonzoFL
angry
Amber
Cam in FL
flmommyof2
Me From Jax
ArleneG
A-A-A-A79
Jacqui
aiden lee
pslmom
Robbi314
b_raffman
magic45
Jenn
pebbles
sc4ram
Unemployed In Orlando
27 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Claiming Retro Weeks Online - Page 2 Empty Re: Claiming Retro Weeks Online

Post  aiden lee Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:00 pm

wednesday it showed 10 weks availabble but no checks issued and yesterday same balance with 3 checks sent today it says i will get 18.4 weeks no new checks yet and it is also my day to claim but says i have no weeks to claim do you know why thamks so did you get all 15 weeks o f your retro

aiden lee

Back to top Go down

Post  ArleneG Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:53 pm

Unemployed In Orlando wrote:Ok, so things are not going as smoothly as I thought they would in yesterdays posts. I see where the check for 4 weeks in June went out still, but wtf, I have a whole new benefit year beginning 7/1/09!?!??! What happened to her telling me I would see the 2 weeks for July going out today and wtf is up with the credits?!?!? I had $3850 last night?!? This is insane!

Your benefit year began on 07/01/09.
Your weekly benefit amount is $87.00.
Your available credits were: $973.00.

A check in the amount of $1100.00, was issued on 07/13/09 for 4 weeks. Checks are mailed one working day after being issued.

A stimulus check in the amount of $100.00, was issued on 07/13/09 for 4 weeks. Checks are mailed one working day after being issued.

Your Balance is $973.00

Twisted Evil Ok so I will be blazing a trail through AWI this morning, I will post results later. Twisted Evil

*EDIT Spoke to some baffoon who said that I shouldnt even being seeing this that my EB claim is still in tact. However she sounded like she was half asleep. I am trying another source, will keep posted.

*EDIT2 God I hope this doesnt happen to anyone else, I finally spoke with someone with some sense, that other loser was totally talking out her ass. It appears the system automatically requalifies at the start of the new quarter, 7/1. It automatically populated that information in my account this morning. From what I was told, my claim now has to be forwarded to someone who will manually go in and check to see if I am eligible for a new claim. Since I havent worked there is no way I should be. Then that person would then set my remaining $3850 credits back to my EB claim. The person I spoke to did however say the at least the 4 weeks for $1200 in June would still go out DD today, whew! Now I have to wait till next monday to make sure this correction has manually been made. This system they use is about the most worthless fucking thing I have ever dealt with. Mad I really hope noone else has this issue, could someone who claimed weeks yesterday post or pm me and let me know if you show any different info online this morning? Thanks.

My information shows that I was paid for June, not July. And AWI is still sending out checks with 33 cents postage. Finally signed up for direct deposit......
ArleneG
ArleneG

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacqui Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:50 pm

aiden lee wrote:wednesday it showed 10 weks availabble but no checks issued and yesterday same balance with 3 checks sent today it says i will get 18.4 weeks no new checks yet and it is also my day to claim but says i have no weeks to claim do you know why thamks so did you get all 15 weeks o f your retro

ok that is how mine has gone (it updated just in the past hour to send me 3 weeks as well) which goes along what she was saying this morning. they had to get us to 4/18. which for both of us was 3 weeks worth. then it jumped up like you said. did you originally claim weeks when you filed the claim or in the past week? For me i filed for 15 weeks yesterday. she said that she was not sure if they would break it up into two checks or one big check. but it looks like it will be 2 checks. mine says my next time to claim is the 7/13. but she said because i did it already it is just the system catching up. once they issue the second set of our checks it will update to the right date. does that make sense? we are kinda in a class of our own. i dont see many people back this far. but i am glad i got some answers.

Jacqui

Back to top Go down

Post  Robbi314 Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:15 pm

Ok. Just checked and the 2 weeks I was missing has been issued today. Next date to claim is 7/27. So I am all caught up. Too bad the whole thing was eaten up by bills. Sad

Robbi314

Back to top Go down

Claiming Retro Weeks Online - Page 2 Empty CLAIMED 6 WEEKS TODAY...CHECK PROCESSED FOR 4 WEEKS

Post  Me From Jax Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:15 pm

I'm not sure if my situation is the same as UIO, but I claimed 6 weeks today 06/06-07/11...The check was processed for only 4 weeks...I think I saw a post where someone had claimed 6 weeks yesterday and got 4 but the other two weeks were processed today...Anyone know if this will be the case for most of us. Maybe tomorrow the additional two weeks will be processed? Has anyone heard anything?

Me From Jax

Back to top Go down

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:22 pm

Me From Jax wrote:I'm not sure if my situation is the same as UIO, but I claimed 6 weeks today 06/06-07/11...The check was processed for only 4 weeks...I think I saw a post where someone had claimed 6 weeks yesterday and got 4 but the other two weeks were processed today...Anyone know if this will be the case for most of us. Maybe tomorrow the additional two weeks will be processed? Has anyone heard anything?

Yup, Robbis' post right above yours, same thing happened when claimed yesterday and only 4 weeks went out but the other 2 weeks today. I think my situation is a lot more messed up with this whole recertification thing at the end of the quarter. Ive already been upstairs to the gym twice and ran 7 miles already today grrrrrrrr Mad
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

https://unemployed-florida.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Claiming Retro Weeks Online - Page 2 Empty Claiming Retro Weeks Online

Post  flmommyof2 Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:51 pm

So, I went & claimed 5 weeks today via online (3 were from the paper-retro). Went back & checked, shows 3 weeks paid out along with 3 weeks worth of stimulus. Will this info be updated again this week to show additional 2 weeks or no? Thanks! Smile

flmommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post  Me From Jax Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Unemployed In Orlando wrote:
Me From Jax wrote:I'm not sure if my situation is the same as UIO, but I claimed 6 weeks today 06/06-07/11...The check was processed for only 4 weeks...I think I saw a post where someone had claimed 6 weeks yesterday and got 4 but the other two weeks were processed today...Anyone know if this will be the case for most of us. Maybe tomorrow the additional two weeks will be processed? Has anyone heard anything?

Yup, Robbis' post right above yours, same thing happened when claimed yesterday and only 4 weeks went out but the other 2 weeks today. I think my situation is a lot more messed up with this whole recertification thing at the end of the quarter. Ive already been upstairs to the gym twice and ran 7 miles already today grrrrrrrr Mad

Thanks UIO...LMAO @ trying to keep your mind occupied...Maybe tomorrow your account will be updated as well...

Me From Jax

Back to top Go down

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Me From Jax wrote:
Unemployed In Orlando wrote:

Thanks UIO...LMAO @ trying to keep your mind occupied...Maybe tomorrow your account will be updated as well...

Heck yeah, I would go crazy if I just sit here today affraid lol
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

Claiming Retro Weeks Online - Page 2 Empty claimed weeks 7/14

Post  b_raffman Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 am

claimed 6 weeks yesterday 7/14...but only 4 were posted as of late in the day tuesday...and it says next time to claim 7/14 again,,,same this morning?????

b_raffman

Back to top Go down

Claiming Retro Weeks Online - Page 2 Empty Retro Weeks

Post  Robbi314 Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:54 am

Well I got 4 of my 6 weeks this morning of retro claimed on Monday. Hopefully the other 2 weeks will be there tomorrow. Wink

Robbi314

Back to top Go down

Post  Cam in FL Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:59 am

just a little FYI....during my normal claim as well as EUC, for whatever reason the system would sometimes pay me out one week on Thursday and then again one week on Friday. AWI would claim that it was doing that because sometimes, if the payment processing system became overloaded it would split payments between days. not sure if this is the case with what's happening to you all, but i sure hope it's something simple like that!
Cam in FL
Cam in FL

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:12 am

Jenn wrote:Hi all, just joined....cool forum UIO.

I have information regarding retro weeks that aren't being seen yet.

My claim is showing no weeks because the system thinks my claim is exhausted because it's still in old determination amt mode. So the checks they have issued already on the claim are making the system think I have no more credit, therefore no more weeks to claim.

The lady I spoke to today said after noon today it might show differently.

This info she received after reviewing my info with her supervisor since even she couldn't process my weeks.

Did your information update? Also what number did you get through on. I have had no luck with the 2042148 number and called the eb line and was told they couldn't access the cases. I am wondering if this is the same prob with mine. I got one letter saying that my amount was xx and that my year began on 5/16/09 and I got a second letter that said a slightly lesser amount and that my year began on 5/4/08. Online it also says the 5/4/08 now too, with a third different begining amount that is even lesser than the 1st & 2nd ones.

Thanks

Amber

Back to top Go down

Post  Me From Jax Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:21 am

Robbi314 wrote:Well I got 4 of my 6 weeks this morning of retro claimed on Monday. Hopefully the other 2 weeks will be there tomorrow. Wink

Robbi, you did in fact see that the other two weeks were processed yesterday though correct?

Me From Jax

Back to top Go down

Post  angry Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:26 am

pslmom wrote:The following is current information for your regular unemployment claim:
Good Morning
UIO Having the same problem claimed my weeks Yesterday only showing 4 weeks paid and stiil claim date as yesterday.
Unemployed in Orlando,
Just letting you know my claim info stayed the same, I will check it again later to see if my benefir year shows any change.

Your benefit year began on 12/03/06.
Your weekly benefit amount is $275.00.
Your available credits were: $5224.00.

A check in the amount of $1100.00, was issued on 07/13/09 for 4 weeks. Checks are mailed one working day after being issued.

A stimulus check in the amount of $100.00, was issued on 07/13/09 for 4 weeks. Checks are mailed one working day after being issued.

Your Balance is $2199.00
Reminder: Your next date to claim benefits will be on Monday, 07/13/2009. If for any reason there are no weeks available for you to claim,

angry

Back to top Go down

Post  angry Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:35 am

UIO had the same thing happen I calimed my weeks and its saying they only paid 4 weeks and my claim date still says 7/14

angry

Back to top Go down

Claiming Retro Weeks Online - Page 2 Empty Is this right?

Post  Amber Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:51 am

I FINALLY got through to some one at 18002042418. I spoke to Melanie and she told me the reason why I am not able to claim weeks online is because with EB benefits, the only way you can claim in through the mail?!? That doesn't seem right, as I claimed some weeks last week on the pc. Does any one know if there is truth to this?

Amber

Back to top Go down

Post  Me From Jax Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:58 am

Amber wrote:I FINALLY got through to some one at 18002042418. I spoke to Melanie and she told me the reason why I am not able to claim weeks online is because with EB benefits, the only way you can claim in through the mail?!? That doesn't seem right, as I claimed some weeks last week on the pc. Does any one know if there is truth to this?

Amber, try calling another number...You can find multiple #'s in the contacts section of this forum.

Me From Jax

Back to top Go down

Post  Me From Jax Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:55 am

I spoke to Melody and was informed that my situation is not like UIO...My claim was not kicked back to be re-examined but the system has some sorta glitch that only pushed out 4 weeks for some people..She said she would ask her supervisor if the 2 weeks could be expedited and processed out today and paid on tomorrow...Hope it's like this for everyone...Why can't they just get their ish' together!

Me From Jax

Back to top Go down

Post  Me From Jax Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:20 pm

Just checked my claim and the additional two weeks have been processed...So I should see them deposited on Friday...Anyone else check theirs yet?

Me From Jax

Back to top Go down

Claiming Retro Weeks Online - Page 2 Empty aiden lee?

Post  Jacqui Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:24 pm

Aiden Lee ....... do you have any updates on your staus?ine still shows the 3 weeks being paid and the old amount. I will feel better when i see that amount go up. thanks....

Jacqui

Back to top Go down

Post  Unemployed In Orlando Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:10 pm

Me From Jax wrote:I spoke to Melody and was informed that my situation is not like UIO...My claim was not kicked back to be re-examined but the system has some sorta glitch that only pushed out 4 weeks for some people..She said she would ask her supervisor if the 2 weeks could be expedited and processed out today and paid on tomorrow...Hope it's like this for everyone...Why can't they just get their ish' together!

Thank god your not in the same boat Jax! Hopefully they will have everything on mine worked out next week... Mad
Unemployed In Orlando
Unemployed In Orlando
Admin

Back to top Go down

Claiming Retro Weeks Online - Page 2 Empty retro plus July weeks

Post  sc4ram Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:41 pm

Just a update on my status: I claimed my June retro on line (July 14) yesterday (4 weeks) and the first 2 weeks of July, later in the day it updated my claim info tab on line to show a check had been issued for only 4 weeks. Late today (wednesday) I checked the claim info tab and it had updated and said a check was issued for the remaining 2 weeks I claimed (total of 6) .

FYI
sc4ram
sc4ram

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:36 am

I just spoke with Robert. He was very helpful and polite. There was also no wait time. He answered right away. Very refreshing after calling the main line 150 times literally in the last 2.5 days and only getting through once. If you have getting the message, no weeks available for you to claim, I would definately give him a call. I had gotten 3 different determination letters with 2 different weekly benefit amounts and this was because my case from last year tried to requalify me for a new year I guess. Because there were now 2 different claims, it put a lock down on my EB claim and didn't allow any money out. All he had to do is go in a disqualify the new one and things should get moving by tomorrow again for me.

Hope this helps anyone with the same problem!

P.s. If you call the main line and get a fishy sounding answer, please call again and hope to get someone different. I had called yesterday and the lady told me that the only problem on my account was you are not aloud to claim weeks online or over the phone. That we are only aloud to mail them in snail mail. I knew that couldn't be right. Thank goodness I didn't accept that answer, I would be sitting here probably weeks from now still waiting for a claim update and checks.

Amber

Back to top Go down

Claiming Retro Weeks Online - Page 2 Empty Account updated.

Post  GonzoFL Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:57 am

I applied on line for EB on July 8th when my account finally zeroed out. As of this morning...my account shows $5500. and my next date to claim is July 20th. Not looking the proverbial gift horse in the mouth,but didn't my account update quicker than most?
GonzoFL
GonzoFL

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next